1031 Exchange in Paradise

Have you wanted to own a vacation property?

Do you own an investment property such as an apartment building, commercial building, vacant land, rental property, or any other income producing property?

Then you should seriously consider trading your existing investment property for a piece of paradise.

By using a 1031 Exchange, you can a convert the equity in a piece of raw land, a commercial or apartment building, and / or an investment property into a Hawaii home or condo and defer the tax on your capital gain.

For detailed information and the general IRS rules on how a 1031 may work for you, email or call me at (808) 357-4552 or toll free at 800-482-5089 and we can discuss what makes sense for you. I can give you the basic guidelines but in all cases please double-check your own specific situation with your tax adviser

1031 FAQ

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *